BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

New year, new goals and aspirations all around. This is the perfect time of year to pull up any half-written articles and get researching so that you can finish them. Start a new blog, or two or four. Get that e-book started. Finish what you didn't last year and start something new for this year. These are my goals for writing this year. I am going to finish whatever I left half-finished last year and then start several new blogs, build them up and then get them onto their own domain throughout the year. I also plan to write several fiction and informational non-fiction e-books. This is going to be a big year. This should be a big year for all of us because you are truly the writer of your own destiny.

1 comments:

Marie Anne said...

I've said many times that I'm going to keep up with my blogs better, so yea, I'll say it again. I'm also entertaining the thought of an ebook, but haven't a clue what topic.