BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Craziness

Craziness. All writers are crazy to some degree. Sanity stifles creativity and you cannot possibly be sane and work the hours we work and deal with what we deal with on a daily basis. Crazy is not necessarily a bad thing though. It is not the type of crazy that would have us committed, but the type of crazy that keeps us free-spirited enough to love what we do and to allow us to be creative enough to be really good at it.

Photo Credit: Yuri Arcurs

5 comments:

Charmaine Clancy said...

Keep the crazy coming :)

Wagging Tales - Blog for Writers

Mara Nash said...

Definitely crazy. Although I think some of us are institution-worthy. But they'll have to catch us first. Lol.

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

A-Z brought me here but I've been going to the archives and I'm staying. Great blog!


GigglesandGuns

Mojo said...

I don't think you have to be crazy to be a writer.

But then, I'm a giraffe, so what would I know? :-P

Trisha said...

I feel crazy right now from sleep deprivation. LOL.