BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Love What You Do

Love What You Do. If you love what you do, you never work a day in your life. I truly believe this and wish I could remember who originally said it. When I was a teen, I washed dishes. I hated the job. Just being there was torture and the day just lasted forever. Now, I can write all day and love it. I love to research, write, educate and everything else involved in being a freelance writer. Well, except rejection. But, really, no one likes rejection even though it is part of the process. If you do not love to write and do not love every other part of this writing game, you will just torture yourself everyday, so you have to evaluate and really think about whether this is your true passion.

Photo Credits: Nicholas Rigg

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Writing is definitely not a job you can do half-heartedly and do it well.